Ouran High School Embroidered Badge + Instagram?

Ouran High School Host Club Embroidered Badge

+ Instagram?

Hey guys! Today I simply wanted to show you a picture of the badge I am working on and explain how I am making it. Also, talk a bit about my return to Instagram!


I am making my badge from a felt base, then embroidered on top of it to get the design correct.

I used markers on the felt to get the basic shapes, tested it, then embroidered it.

I still have to finish the black, fill in the white, and add some yellow.

I think that embroidering it will make it look more professional and make it look like I put my time into it (because I did!)




Also, I have returned to Instagram after my long hiatus! Yes, I wasn't really planning on coming back, but I have more things I can do now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JC's introduction

Kagamine Rin! | New Cosplay!