Shaymin Cosplays | Pokemon

Shaymin Cosplays | Ground and Air Form

Hello everybody,  it's Julia. Just before  I start the post, I'd like to say that there has been some name changing, announcements of moving to Tumblr, and youtube channel things.
To clear this up, I'd like to say a few things. I am not moving to Tumblr anymore, I decided to not change the name to J.J. Cosplay, and I may open a separate youtube channel or keep the cosplay videos on my own channel. Either way, I will let you know what's going on.

Shaymin Cosplays

So, JC and I are going to a convention in June, as you all know. We decided to do a cosplay together!
You may have heard of the Pokemon, Shaymin. Well, Shaymin has a ground form and air form, so we decided to make a costume for both!

I am doing the ground form, it resembles a hedgehog, and I'm making a dress out of it!
I'm also making a costume for JC, it will be the Sky form and it will be more boyish, so not a dress.

I'll be sure to keep you guys updated!

Thank for reading,
Bye!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JC's introduction

Kagamine Rin! | New Cosplay!