Kogata Daycon | Review

           Kogata Daycon | Review


 Hey guys, today I am doing a very late review of a new con I went to! If you guys don't know,
 Kogata Daycon is a one-day convention. It includes anime, gaming (Tabletop and Video), and furries!
(A poster from a year ago, this year was their 5th)





This con isn't really new, but it's not as popular as it should be. I was very impressed with the quality of the management and professionalism. The whole con was overall enjoyable and fun! I even met the creator of Paper Jam. A part of an Undertale AU I'm not very familiar with, but she was very nice! I only went to one panel, the cosplay makeup panel, but I wish I would've gone to the fandom battle panel. (It was Harry Potter vs. Captian America. I hear it was hilarious!!) The makeup panel was super informational and helpful! I received help from the panel host, but I even received information from the attendees of the panel.

The Cosplay Makeup Panel was held by Cure Elie or Cure Aphrodite Cosplay!


My Allura cosplay
My favorite part was the cosplay contest! I won first place in craftsmanship! But, even if I didn't win, I loved seeing all the other cosplayers and talking to them. Unfortunately, Laura and JC couldn't participate on such short notice, but they watched. I did an embarrassing speech, but whatever, people seemed to like it.


Group Cosplay Photo

Thanks for reading! Please follow me to stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JC's introduction

Kagamine Rin! | New Cosplay!