JC's introduction

JC's Introduction


Hey guys! The blogger's being a bit funky today, so sorry if this looks a bit odd.

I recently asked JC if she would like to write a quick paragraph as an introduction.

So, here it is! Take it away, JC!

"Hello, I am gaycie the big boi. My cosplays are varying so far, but I'm going as my fursona, Richie Tozier, and Pidge so far. I don't cosplay often but when I go to conventions it's a fun experience. Feed me orphans,

~JC"

JC isn't a blogger, but she is an artist, and you can usually find her on her DeviantArt, youtube channel, and Discord chatroom server.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! by JCTheBlueFox
Her Fursona, JC
Innocent child by JCTheBlueFox
Mocha Biscuit, her Axolotl OC

Find her here!


Thanks for reading! Go check out JC and give her a few likes, at least!
Keep cosplaying,
Julia.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kagamine Rin! | New Cosplay!