EPIC WIG/SUPPLIES ORDER!! | Update

Epic Wig/Supplies Order!! | Update

Hey guys! It's Julia!

Today, I wanted to tell you i ordered a TON of stuff on amazon! (I'm getting half of it tomorrow!!)
You don't  have to read this, because I will be doing an unboxing video, but go ahead if you want!

 Wigs I Ordered:

Princess Allura | White Wig:

 This wig is heat resistant, and very useful! I will mainly use it for my Allura cosplay, but I will be using it for female Shiro and female Papyrus! I'm sure if you are able to, it is able to be cut. (And styled.)








Edward Elric | Blond/Yellow Wig:
This wig is not heat resistant, but comes in three colors! (I probably should've gotten the lighter one but whatever!) Many anime characters are blonde, like Winry, so it's very useful!










Roy Mustang/Keith | Black Wig:
(The picture on the link was styled like Roy, but also works for Keith!) This wig is for me, but I will be letting JC wear it to several conventions with me! It's even heat resistant! 










Wig/Cosplay Supplies:

Brush and Spray Set:
I'm not gonna post pictures, but they apparently work very well! Some even say they're the best they've used!


Wig Holders:
This is a six piece wig holder. They aren't extremely sturdy, but they're portable. They're for cons, small spaces, shelves, and etc. (I got the blue because it's a cent cheaper than black Haha! Also because blue rocks!)

Wig Caps:

These caps come in three different types! 2 black nets, 2 black nylons, and 2 beige nylons. They are small, but if you don't have an especially large head, they should be fine!









Thanks for reading my boring post! Please stay tuned for the unboxing video!
-Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JC's introduction

Kagamine Rin! | New Cosplay!

Posing Tips for Cosplay Photos | Tutorial