My First Cosplay Panel! | Convention News

Ouran High School Host Club | Cosplay Panel

I will be acting as Kyoya Ootori at a Sodak Con panel.

Hello everybody! 
This summer, I will be going to my first Full-Three-Day Anime Convention!
But, I will also be performing at my first cosplay (or any) panel!
The panel is a QnA/Dares panel starring the cast of a great anime, Ouran High School Host Club!
I will be acting as Kyoya Ootori.


"Kyoya Ootori, a 2nd-year student at Ouran Academy, is the cost-conscious and calculating Vice-President of the Host Club which he co-founds with his best friend, Tamaki Suoh." - Wikia
Image result for kyoya ootori
So far, I have the following finished.
The main jacket, tie, glasses, and shirt. When I get the pants for this
Character, I will use them for the Keith cosplay as well. 
The wig, as well, will be used for both cosplays. Doing this can
be quite cost-saving and easy. (Definitely recommended for starters)


Image result for keith and pidge


Keith Kogane Cosplay

I will also be cosplaying as Keith Kogane from Voltron: Legendary Defender. Jordan, who is coming with, is considering cosplaying as Pidge Gunderson from the same show. 

Other.

Total cosplays.

Jordan: Ritchie from IT, JC (her oc), and Pidge Gunderson?

Me: Kyoya Ootori, Keith Kogane, Fursuits, and more?



Thank you for reading!

Keep Cosplaying!
-Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JC's introduction

My First Cosplay Award! | Random

How to Decide on a Cosplay | Advice