Keith Kogane and Kyoya Ootori Cosplay | Work in Progress

New Cosplays!

Hey guys, I'm back and here to stay after a needed break.

The school year got very busy, but you don't need to hear it! You came for some awesome cosplays!

Please, keep in mind these are both works in progress.

Keith Kogane

You all remember my Edward Elric cosplay? Well, I took the red jacket, and folded/cut it to be smaller! I then hot glues strips of felt fabric for the yellow and white pieces. I am almost done, but I need to add the collar and possibly a zipper.


I feel like using the base jacket saved much more money and overall improved the quality and efficiency. 
I have some tuning to so and some more progress, but if you have any suggestions or comments, leave them below!
Keith Jacket: Back

Keith Jacket: Front


Kyoya Ootori

This next cosplay was made in about an hour! I will be wearing it to a cosplay panel, which I may post here. Kyoya Ootori is from Ouran High School Host Club. The school has a uniform, which all the main characters wear. So, if I buy wigs and accessories, I can be any of them!
Front View of Jacket
I still need to add a few things. Such as a button or two, fake pockets,  a school badge which my mom will embroider, and some additional touches.

Once again, feel free to comment on this post with suggestions!






Thank you for reading! Keep cosplaying!
-Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JC's introduction

Kagamine Rin! | New Cosplay!