Laura Dactyl's Introduction!

Hey guys! It's Julia.
Today, I wanted to introduce you to a member of this group!
She loves cosplaying as envy, and she is very important to the group. Everyone give it up for America's favorite envy cosplayer...


I typed some questions for her to answer in this post so you guys can get to know her.

What is your favorite cosplay you have done?

"I like cosplaying as Envy. It's because I'm a hot boy."

What cosplay plans do you have for the future?

"I don't even know anymore. If I could do any character it would be Ling Yao."

Why do you like to cosplay?

"Because I can, I'm a sassy girl."

Do you have anything else to say?

"No."

Say something.

"I'm giving up on you."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JC's introduction

Posing Tips for Cosplay Photos | Tutorial

Kagamine Rin! | New Cosplay!