My wigs! | Package Arrival

My wigs! | Package Arrival

Hey, guys! It's Julia!

Today, I wanted to show you my wigs that came! Like a week ago.... (Sorry Guys!)

I tried so many times to make a video, but it would never work. SO! I decided to take pictures of myself in the wigs! I hope you enjoy!

Yellow Wig (Edward)

Oh my gosh.... I love this wig!!

This wig is very light, soft, and a great color! I think it looks ok on me, but it could look better. I still need to braid it and style those unrealistic bangs. (Don't forget the hair antenna! Haha!) This makes my Edward cosplay complete!

White Wig (Allura)

 This absolutely has to be my favorite wig. It is so soft, curly, and fun to wear! Although, I'm over protective of it. Which means, I won't wear it for anything but the costume's events.... (Also, I love the back!!!)










Black Wig (Roy)


I'm smiling because I think I look really great in this wig. JC was begging to wear it!
It isn't my favorite wig, but I love it. And in the craftsmanship sense, this is the best wig I own. I see why it was 40 dollars. I feel like I have real black hair!


Thank's for reading! And being patient with the lack of posts!
-Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JC's introduction

Kagamine Rin! | New Cosplay!

Posing Tips for Cosplay Photos | Tutorial