Kagamine Rin! | New Cosplay!


Kagamine Rin! | New Cosplay

Hey, guys! It's Julia!


Today I wanted to show you guys a new cosplay I'm working on! 

I had attempted this in the past with my.... old cosplay blog. Let's just say, this one is going a LOT better than before. While of course, it's not perfect, it's pretty good for my skill level.

If you guys do not know who Kagamine Rin is, she is a Vocaloid.
Her first name is Rin, her last name is Kagamine. (Yknow, in Japan they say the last name first unless you're friends.)


As you can see, I am not done with it at all. I have the ribbon, collar, and trim done.



The collar is uneven, as you can see from the leaning on the back. It looks better once I put it on, but I still plan to fix it.

The ribbon curves in intentionally to remove the flat look. I think it makes it look like leaves!

The trim on the bottom was made with felt. I do not recommend doing this, but I fixed it. It made the bottom fan out and stick straight like wire or bias tape. If this is what you need, then go ahead.  It was not my intention but I made it work.


More updates to come!
Thanks for reading!
-Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JC's introduction

Posing Tips for Cosplay Photos | Tutorial