Update | Envy Cosplay: Fullmetal Alchemist

Update for Envy Cosplay: Fullmetal Alchemist

Hello Everyone! It's Julia!

Today I wanted to update you on the Envy Cosplay I am working on. 
I have the shorts/skirt piece sewn, I just have to cut it and even it out. The top is sewn and I just have to cut it to what I want it to be.

This Envy costume is going to be worn on Halloween. (With my Edward Elric costume and JC's Roy Mustang costume.) It will also be worn at the day convention I am attending. We will enter the cosplay contest with the costumes and hopefully win a prize!

Even if we don't cosplay contests are always memorable and fun! I highly recommend you guys enter one if you cosplay.

The last time I was in a cosplay contest, I was Rose Quartz from Steven Universe. 

JC was Fritz Smith from Five Nights At Freddy's.

I remember having lots of fun and I even impressed the judges! 

I am in no way a professional cosplayer, so this amazed me.

Thank you for reading!

Keep Cosplaying!
-Julia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JC's introduction

Posing Tips for Cosplay Photos | Tutorial

Kagamine Rin! | New Cosplay!