Roy Mustang Costume | Update

Roy Mustang Costume | Update

Hi guys! It's Jewel!

  This is most likely the second to last update about the Roy Costume. I have completed the sewing and dyed it.

TIP: Do not use thick fabrics for dyeing. It does not get a very good color.

      I used two fabrics for the shirt and pants. Yes, It's not very professional, but I ran out and needed to finish it.
The pants, which were a loose fabric, worked very well with the dye, but the shirt did not. The shirt was very thick, and turned out as a light purple-blue.

 OF course, I worked too hard on this to let it go to waste, so I will still allow JC to wear it. However, I will not be using it as a craftsmanship entry for the mini con. As for the full con, I will most likely make her another costume to go with my Allura costume. Perhaps, Keith will do.

PLEASE learn  from my mistake!!
If you're not sure, don't. (Unless you don't care, and by the way, I let it soak for an hour.)

Roy Mustang Costume
Also, sorry for not posting often, I've been busy with the first two days of school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JC's introduction

Posing Tips for Cosplay Photos | Tutorial

Kagamine Rin! | New Cosplay!